Latest and Upcoming Textbooks from CADCIM Technologies, USA, Nov 2014
CADCIM Technologies, provider of quality CAD/CAM/CAE, Civil/GIS, and Animation/VFX textbooks, is coming out with the following updated/new textbooks for Spring Semester 2015.
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers (New)
- SolidWorks Simulation 2015 for Designers (New)
- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2015 for Designers
- NX 9.0 for Designers, 13th Edition
- AutoCAD 2015: A Problem Solving Approach, Basics and Intermediate, 21st Edition
- AutoCAD 2015: A Problem Solving Approach, 3D and Advanced, 21st Edition
- Autodesk Inventor 2015 for Designers, 15th Edition
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015 for Designers
- AutoCAD MEP 2015 for Designers
- Customizing AutoCAD 2015, 20th Edition
- Solid Edge ST7 for Designers, 12th Edition
- CATIA V5-6R2014 for Designers, 12th Edition
- AutoCAD LT 2015 for Designers, 10th Edition
- Learning Autodesk Alias Design 2015, 4th Edition
- AutoCAD Electrical 2015 for Electrical Control Designers, 6th Edition
- SolidWorks 2015 for Designers, 13th Edition
- SolidWorks 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Creo Parametric 3.0 for Designers, 8th Edition
- Exploring Bentley STAAD Pro V8i (New)
- Energy Analysis using Autodesk Vasari and Green Building Studio (New)
- Exploring Primavera P6 (New)
- Exploring BIM (New)
- Exploring Raster Design 2015 for Image Processing (New)
- Exploring RISA 3D (New)
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2015
- Exploring Autodesk Revit Structure 2015, 5th Edition
- Exploring Autodesk Revit MEP 2015
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 for Architects and Designers, 11th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2015, 5th Edition
- Exploring AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, 5th Edition
Animation and Visual Effects
- Pixologic ZBrush 4R6: A Comprehensive Guide (New)
- Adobe Flash Professional CC: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R15: A Tutorial Approach
- Character Animation: A Tutorial Approach
- Autodesk Maya 2015: A Comprehensive Guide, 7th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015: A Comprehensive Guide, 15th Edition
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015: A Tutorial Approach, 15th Edition
- The eyeon Fusion 6.3: A Tutorial Approach
To order the textbooks, visit our web site www.cadcim.com or email us at [email protected]. These textbooks are also available in digital format which can be downloaded from http://ebooks.cadcim.com
All our textbooks come with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting [email protected]
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises.
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as Follows:
- Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
If you are a faculty member, you can register by clicking on the following link to access the teaching resources: www.cadcim.com/Registration.aspx . The student resources can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.cadcim.com . We also provide Live Virtual Online Training on various software packages. For more information, write us at [email protected]
You can now stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest information about our textbooks, videos, and teaching/learning resources. Follow us on Facebook(www.facebook.com/cadcim) and Twitter (@cadcimtech). You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel(www.youtube.com/cadcimtech) to get access to our latest video tutorials.
CADCIM Technologies525, St. Andrews Drive
Schererville, Indiana, 46375
Share and Enjoy: