Supported Autodesk Products:
AutoCAD 2016, 2015, 2014
Autodesk Revit Structure 2016, 2015, 2014
Compatible/Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Supported Languages: English
S-FRAME Software, a global solution provider since 1981, is known for developing powerful and trusted structural engineering software applicable to both industrial and commercial projects. S-FRAME Analysis efficiently integrates structural analysis, steel design, concrete design and foundation design within a single model management environment. This integrated solution enables engineers to design robust structures regardless of geometric complexity, material types, loading conditions, nonlinear effects, and design-code requirements, through the following five steps:
Create high-fidelity models – accurately capture actual geometry, materials, support conditions, non-linear effects, and more.
Represent all probable environmental/operating conditions – loading from a variety of sources (wind, earthquakes, machinery, etc.) and the ability to easily combine them.
Build multi-scenarios – define multiple deviations of the core model (boundary conditions, connections, member types etc.) all within one computer model to enable easy-to-perform sensitivity studies.
Get fast and accurate solutions – latest technology in parallel processing and sparse solvers for linear, nonlinear, static, dynamic earthquake analyses to solve all the load combinations and multi-scenarios in one run.
Perform design code checks – integrated design code applications organize the large volume of results into detailed and easy-to-interpret design study reports that allow users to review as much detail as necessary to all design calculations, for all load combinations and all members.
Industries Served Include: Commercial Tall Buildings, Industrial Plants, Bridges, Rail and Transit.
Features & Benefits
S-FRAME – Revit Link:
- Supports Beam, Column, Wall, Floor Beam System, Truss and Load Cases/Load Combinations.
- Control option allows user to select which element types to import or export
- Automatic meshing of floors and walls, including floors and walls with holes.
- Auto calculate parametric section properties, including concrete sections of any size
- Persistently map Revit families or Tekla profile shapes to parametric sections if they are not found in S-FRAME databases
S-FRAME – DXF Link:
- Import all or select DXF layers as members, shells or panels, pre-assign properties to layers, limit import by layer or individual entity
- Automatic S-FRAME model group folder creation for imported layers, unit conversions and joint tolerance checks.