Supported Autodesk Products: Autodesk Inventor Suite
Compatible / Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and 8
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Danish, Japanese, Chinese simplified, Chinese, Korean
With the unique, revolutionary iMachining Toolpaths and Technology Wizard, InventorCAM is the best Manufacturing Suite for easiest, fastest, most efficient and profitable CNC-Programming inside Autodesk Inventor.
InventorCAM provides seamless single-window integration and full associativity with the Autodesk Inventor design model. Supports all CAM CNC applications including: iMachining 2D & 3D, 2.5D Mill, 3D Mill/HSM, Indexial 5X and Sim 5X Mill, Turning, Advanced Mill-Turn and Solid Probe.
The promises of a revolution in Machining are delivered with iMachining. A breakthrough in CNC Milling tool path technology that enables cutting 2 to 3 times faster and deeper, by optimizing tool cutting angles and feed through the entire tool path. You can use existing CNC machines to run faster and deeper, with even the smallest cutting tools, in the hardest materials. iMachining provides unbelievable savings and efficiency, translating into profits and success.
With iMachining, the Results are significantly higher metal removal rates and reduced load and wear on tools and machines. Imagine putting the knowledge and experience of hundreds of CAM and CNC masters in the palm of your hand – Experience iMachining!
Features & Benefits
- Seamlessly integrated in Inventor; you never have to leave the Inventor window while doing ALL your CAM tasks. Complete synchronization of manufacturing to design; CAM operations are automatically updated when design model changes.
- InventorCAM’s revolutionary iMachining technology saves 70% and more in CNC machining time, extends tool life dramatically
- iMachining has the Exclusive patented iMachining Technology Wizard, that automatically calculates the optimal feeds and speeds, taking into account the toolpath, stock and tool material and CNC machine specifications.
- The “iMachining Level Slider” lets the user choose from 8 levels to automatically adjust for “real-world” fixture, tool holding and machine conditions.
- iMachining 3D provides Automatic High speed milling optimal-CNC-program for Roughing, Rest Machining and Semi-finishing of prismatic and surfaced, general shaped 3D parts, providing 70% savings and more in machining time.
- Supports the programming and simulation of multi-spindle and multi-turret Mill-Turn CNC machines, providing powerful programming tools that are easy to learn and use.
- Full range of milling capabilities: 2.5D Mill, AFRM, 3D Mill/HSM, Indexial and Sim. 5-axes machining.
- Supports programming and simulation of multi-spindle and multi-turret Mill-Turn CNC machines, providing powerful programming tools that are easy to learn and use.
Support & Training
InventorCAM is supported in more than 50 countries worldwide through local authorized resellers. On-line help, tutorials and training materials are available at the InventorCAM website.