AutoTURN Pro 3D : Vehicle Swept Path and Turning Simulation Software for Roadway and Site Design Projects
Supported Autodesk Products: AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD 2012, AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 , AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016
Compatible / Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / Windows Server, 2003, 2008, 2012
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
AutoTURN Pro 3D is the leading CAD software that simulates 3D vehicle turning maneuvers on surface and mesh object terrains. Incorporating the trusted AutoTURN engine together with the patent pending process of generating a three-dimensional vehicle swept path envelope – engineers, architects, and drafters can design and analyze in 3D while accounting for the effects of different terrain, obstacles, and vehicle parameters.
DESIGN. ANALYZE. VISUALIZE. ALL IN 3D.
Going beyond simple vehicle swept path checking capabilities in a two-dimensional plane, AutoTURN Pro enters the realm of true 3D design and analysis. Engineers,architects, and drafters can confidently work on multifaceted projects and complex design situation in a 3D environment involving vertical and underside clearance checks, detection of obstacle collision, and traversing challenging terrains.
Features & Benefits
- Generate 3D swept path envelopes with vehicle height and ground clearances to analyze designs in a three-dimensional space.
- Design, analyze, and visualize in three dimensions by generating a 3D arc path directly on a selected terrain (Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® surface, polygon and polyface mesh in AutoCAD®).
- Assess the cross-section of the 3D swept path at any instance along a 3D simulation. A punch through report can also be created and placed onto the drawing showing the 3D swept path cross-sectional.
- Generate a report displaying the terrain, vehicle, and clearance profile to check for spatial requirements between overhead obstacles and the design vehicle.
- Carry out a conflict analysis to detect where geometric objects in a design drawing can interfere with the vehicle’s 3D swept path.
- Place adaptive simulations either centered or offset left/right with smooth turning transitions on user-drawn paths made from lines, arcs, polylines, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® alignments or complex chains.
- Generate complex vehicle simulations with standard or specialized transport vehicles including independent rear steering systems.
- Use national design vehicle standard libraries for: USA (AASHTO, NACTO, Caltrans), Canada (TAC), Europe and Australia.
Support & Training
Technical support and training are available. Call to inquire or visit the website for more information.
Where to Buy
Buy directly from Transoft Solutions or through an authorized reseller. Visit the website for more details on purchasing AutoTURN Pro 3D.
Transoft Solutions B.V. EuropeWijnstraat 96c
3011 TR Rotterdam,
tele: +31 10 258 78 78
fax: +31 10 258 78 77
Share and Enjoy: