Design Master HVAC
Design Master HVAC is a complete ductwork drafting and calculation program that works inside AutoCAD. It is compatible with AutoCAD 2004 to 2019.
The software is used by engineers nationwide to be more productive when designing mechanical systems.
“Design Master is not just some CAD software that makes your ductwork look pretty. It enormously increases your productivity and efficiency,” explains Paul Kenney, PE, of Proficient Engineering in Atlanta, GA. “The whole engineering process you’re doing towards creating your design is streamlined and improved. Not only can we run ductwork faster, we can run the loads faster and we can get the calculations converted into our final product ten times faster than we could before.”
“Design Master HVAC lets me design so much faster and more efficiently that I can compete directly with bigger firms,” says Adrienne Gould-Choquette, PE of Adicot in Sarasota, FL. “I no longer have to worry about the minutiae of drafting. Now I have more time to devote to the design.”
“One reason we love using Design Master is because its accuracy and its functionality increase our design productivity,” adds Joshua Lukacs of Design West in San Bernardino, CA. “It’s important in this lean environment to get the design done efficiently.”
“I use Design Master HVAC for all the design work I do, including BIM and 3D modeling,” says Will Davis, PE, of MEP Associates in Norman, OK. “It just makes everything go quicker. It is definitely the most user-friendly engineering design software I’ve seen.”
Download a free trial from our website, www.designmaster.biz
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ductwork and Diffuser Layout: Lay out and draft your ductwork and diffusers on your plan to easily create construction documents.
- Duct Sizing: Size the ducts automatically based upon constant pressure drop, constant velocity, or static regain.
- Pressure Drop Calculations: Calculate the pressure drop through the ductwork and fittings. Generate a report showing the path with the highest pressure drop.
- 3D Coordination: Export a 3D model for coordination with other disciplines in Navisworks or Revit.
- Building Load Calculations: Performs complete heating and cooling load analysis.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
Support and training by phone and email is included with your purchase of the software.
WHERE TO BUY
Purchase directly from Design Master Software at www.designmaster.biz
$840 / user / year
Additional pricing information is available on our website.
Mention this catalog for 10% off your initial purchase.
Design Master Software
Share and Enjoy: