iOffice is the leading workforce-centric IWMS for the commercial real estate industry. The SaaS platform equips C-suite executives, strategic planners and facilities managers with the real-time data and communication tools they need to plan effectively for the future of their workforce and workspace. With 10 customizable modules supporting facility management, occupancy planning and space use, room booking to mailroom and other office management functions, iOffice was built to be simple and robust, requiring minimal training or clicks to accomplish any task.
iOffice’s SaaS platform provides:
- Continuous, automated upgrades
- Mobile apps included at no additional cost
- Subscription based licensing with unlimited users
- No long-term contracts
- Rapid, scalable and flexible implementations
- Easy to use, intuitively designed software
The iOffice platform utilizes AutoCAD drawings and Revit models providing the graphical interface customers desire. The iOffice plug-ins for AutoCAD and Revit allow for a live, bi-directional link between the iOffice platform and the drawing or model. These can then be extended to iOffice’s mobile apps allowing customers to view floor plans, locate space, find equipment, and update data in real-time via their mobile device.
Founded in 2002, iOffice supports thousands of fast growing companies across industries to manage, plan and grow their businesses around the world. For more information, visit
Supported Autodesk Products: AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD 2016, Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013, Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014, Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015, Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016
Supported Languages: English US, English UK, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Features & Benefits
- Global Portfolio Management: Manage multiple locations for multiple buildings within a single site.
- Forecasting and Planning: Forecast space needs based on employee population change. Calculate utilization in a variety of ways, such as occupancy, room type or by groups such as cost center, project team, organization level etc.