DPI-8 Kit – Handheld 3D Data Capture on a Tablet
Supported Autodesk Products: ReCap, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Inventor, & all other programs that import ReCap data
Compatible / Supported Operating Systems: Android, Windows
Supported Languages: English
DotProduct develops high performance, easy-to-use solutions for capturing 3D data. Our technology is designed for mobile professionals who need high-quality spatial data, instantly. Our Phi.3D software turns an Android tablet into a fully mobile 3D capture and processing solution that delivers results before you leave the worksite.
- Capture and process 3D spatial data directly on the tablet!
- One-handed operation: be safe while you traverse the area of interest.
- Get into hard-to-reach areas, inaccessible with other technologies.
- No surprises: leave the jobsite knowing you’ve collected the right data for your project.
- Utilize real-time quality feedback during data capture.
- Instantly review point cloud data sets and take measurements right on the tablet.
- Append multiple scans together immediately in the field.
- Obtain accurate data from 2-12 feet of operating range.
- Utilize AprilTags targeting for loop closure and automatically increased accuracy.
- Implement survey control for highly accurate datasets & geo-referencing.
- Use scale-bar targeting to set known distances and improve overall accuracy.
- Export in PTS, PTX, PLY, PTG, E57 or the native DP format for efficient storage and rapid transport.
- Highly compressed .DP files will integrate directly with Autodesk ReCap, AVEVA LFM, CloudCompare, ClearEdge3D, CSA, PointCab, Pointfuse, Rhino, Trimble, Vectorworks, Veesus, Visual Statement, and WorldViz.
- Use the free DotProduct plugin for ReCap to import highly compressed DP files directly.
- Transfer point cloud data straight from ReCap into AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Inventor, etc.
Features & Benefits
- Real-time quality feedback during scanning
- Instant 3D reconstruction on the tablet
- Lightweight, single-handed operation
- User friendly interface designed for field use
- Georeference & take measurements on the tablet
- Append multiple datasets together on the fly
- Export directly to DP, PTS, PTX, PLY, E57, & PTG
- Import native .DP files straight into ReCap
Support & Training
First 12 months of software upgrades, maintenance, & support included.
On site training is available for additional cost.
Where to Buy
$5150 (list price for US only, does not include taxes, duties and shipping)
DotProduct LLC1560 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA, 02451
tele: 1 832 924-6999
fax: 1 832 924-6999
Share and Enjoy: