Supported Autodesk Products: Autodesk AEC Collection, Autodesk MFG Collection
Compatible/Supported Operating Systems: MS-Windows: 10, 8, 7
Languages Supported: English
CAD Club Academy – A Better Way to Learn
An investment in learning leads to critical improvements in capabilities, capacity, and job performance while reducing labor costs, error rates and project completion time. Advanced Solutions CAD Club Academy Academy is an all-inclusive, live-online, training subscription membership. It provides access to more than 100 live, instructor-led, online courses. Platinum and Enterprise levels gain additional access to a robust library of on-demand sessions.
“Our company needs a variety of training, our users have various experience levels…” Access more than 100 Autodesk Certified PILOT classes across multiple disciplines and levels. Class sizes are small so each attendee can get immediate attention and greater value from the class.
“It’s hard to get away from work, I need a flexible training schedule…” We have several class time offerings, morning, afternoon, and some evening classes. We also offer classes in segments to accommodate your schedule. If that doesn’t work for you, check out our eLearn & Improve On demand learning system.
“Training is expensive…” CAD Club Academy is cost-effective, a full year of training for the cost of a 5-day course. With CAD Club Academy you also get exclusive discounts on certified courseware and certification exams. Additionally, our courses can help you meet your Continuing Education requirements.
“I don’t know what classes I need to take…” We offer industry specific learning paths created by our instructors.
“What if I need extra help?” Access extra help through our Kick-off Meeting, CAD Club Academy Office hours, and monthly Tech Talks.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited Access
– Unlimited access to more than 100 live, online, instructor-led courses and Advanced Solutions’ eLearn & Improve on demand learning system for one year.
- Kick-Off Meetings
– On-boarding sessions to increase your level of success in the CAD Club Academy program by highlighting all of the aspects of being a CAD Club Academy Member.
- Structured Learning Paths
– Learning paths are associated with professional industry titles to recommend courses for students to develop an optimal skill set.
- Continuing Education Credits
– Advanced Solutions CAD Club Academy courses are accredited for Continuing Education Units, as well as corresponding Professional Development Hours.
- Tech Talks
– CAD Club Academy Tech Talks are “lunch and learn” webinars hosted by our instructors, covering a wide variety of topics for the AEC and manufacturing industries
- CAD Academy Club Office Hours
– Students can meet with our instructors to discuss class material or other software training related questions
WHERE TO BUY
Prices start at $1995 for individual memberships. Contact us for special enterprise membership & renewal pricing.
Advanced Solutions1901 Nelson Miller Pkwy
Louisville, KY, 40223
Share and Enjoy: