Beginning and Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbooks from author and instructor, Cheryl Shrock and AutoCAD expert and educator, Steve Heather are available from Industrial Press. These clear, no nonsense, and easy-to-follow texts, will help you learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. Totally updated for the PC version of 2016 and 2016LT.
The Beginning Workbook includes these new features: Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames called Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources. DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object. Text Frame property, used to easily create a border around text. Text Wrap in dimensions. Closed Polyline Snapping. Rectangular and Polygonal Revision Clouds.
The Advanced Workbook is perfect for you if you want to learn more about AutoCAD such as 3D Associative Array, 3D AutoSnap Marker, Autodesk, Inventor Fusion, and DWG Conversion capabilities, as well as these new features: Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames, Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources. DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object.
Now Available is the AutoCAD Pocket Reference, 7th Edition. This indispensable aid and handy reference provides easy access to all the important fundamental commands, concepts, and “How to” information for the everyday use of AutoCAD. Its convenient compact size allows you to take it with you anywhere. Now you don’t need to memorize command steps! It’s perfect for students, teachers, and all AutoCAD users who are on the go and who need an occasional reminder on how to use a command.
Features & Benefits
- The Beginning Workbook comes with a 30-day trial PC version of AutoCAD 2016 on an enclosed DVD.
- The Beginning Workbook includes 30 lessons with step-by-step instructions followed by exercises designed for practicing the commands learned within the lesson.
- Each lesson is explained clearly and in non-intimidating manner.
- Advanced Workbook includes these improved features: Enhanced Status Bar, giving you greater control of the tools you want displayed. Isometric Grid Pattern now displays Lines instead of Dots. Command Preview is enhanced to allow for Blend, Erase, Scale, Stretch, and Rotate commands. Improved graphics with Line Smoothing and the display of perfect curves.
- All exercises print on your 8 ½” x 11” paper.
- Both workbooks are ideal for classroom instruction or as a self-study tutorials.