- Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014 for Designers (New)
- NX Nastran 9.0 for Designers (New)
- NX 9.0 for Designers
- AutoCAD 2015: A Problem Solving Approach
- Autodesk Inventor 2015 for Designers
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2015 for Designers
- AutoCAD MEP 2015 for Designers
- Customizing AutoCAD 2015
- Solid Edge ST6 for Designers
- CATIA V5-6R2013 for Designers
- AutoCAD LT 2015 for Designers
- AutoCAD Electrical 2014 for Electrical Control Designers
- SolidWorks 2014 for Designers
- SolidWorks 2014: A Tutorial Approach
- Creo Parametric 2.0 for Designers
- Exploring Bentley STAAD Pro V8i (New)
- Energy Analysis using Autodesk Vasari and Green Building Studio (New)
- Exploring Primavera P6 (New)
- Exploring BIM (New)
- Exploring Autodesk Navisworks 2015
- Exploring Autodesk Revit Structure 2015
- Exploring Autodesk Revit MEP 2015
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 for Architects and Designers
- Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D 2015
- Exploring AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015
Animation and Visual Effects
- Pixologic ZBrush 4R6: A Comprehensive Guide (New)
- Adobe Flash Professional CC: A Tutorial Approach
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: A Tutorial Approach
- MAXON CINEMA 4D Studio R15: A Tutorial Approach
- Character Animation: A Tutorial Approach
- Autodesk Maya 2015: A Comprehensive Guide
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015: A Comprehensive Guide
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015: A Tutorial Approach
- The eyeon Fusion 6.3: A Tutorial Approach
- The Foundry NukeX 8 for Compositors
To order the textbooks, visit our web site www.cadcim.com or email us at [email protected]. These textbooks are also available in digital format which can be downloaded from http://ebooks.cadcim.com
All our textbooks come with the following Free Teaching and Learning Resources for the faculty members and students:
- Technical support by contacting [email protected]
- Customizable PowerPoint Presentations of every chapter (For Faculty only).
- Part files of all illustrations, tutorials, and exercises.
- Instructor’s Guide with solutions to all review questions and exercises (For Faculty only).
Some of the Salient Features of these Textbooks are as Follows:
Written with a tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing theme, the textbooks are ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your own pace.
- The first page of every chapter enlists the topics that will be covered in it.
- Real-world projects and examples focusing on industry experience.
- Step-by-step examples that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information is provided throughout the textbooks in form of tips and notes.
- Self-Evaluation Tests, Review Questions, and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.