ROAD CEM: The Fast and Flexible Road Design Software for Professionals
Supported Autodesk Products: AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 2014, AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD 2016, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016
Compatible / Supported Operating Systems: Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
Supported Languages: English
ROAD CEM™ takes on the challenges faced by many users of existing road design software whose workflows can be overly complicated, unintuitive or inflexible. By incorporating familiar workflows for processing survey data and creating digital terrain models, ROAD CEM is ideal for designing new roads, highways and road reconstruction projects.
From preliminary right down to the detailed design work, ROAD CEM does it all including: designing new or best-fit road alignments using advanced methods; designing profiles and profiting from its distinctive cross-section design features; producing material quantity take-off reports; and even final 3D models which provide an effective visual tool for identifying safety issues. ROAD CEM has been tailored specifically to the North American market by applying AASHTO standards allowing engineers to design according to set parameters and assuring users that their designs are built correctly.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Generate 3D road models with BIM-ready objects which can be used for 4D and 5D modeling.
- Create automatic curve widenings based on different road design standards.
- Create best fit alignments for road reconstruction design projects.
- Design and edit road cross sections with ultimate control and flexibility.
- Define road superelevation and curve widening that complies with AASHTO guidelines.
- Use earthworks estimation and quantity takeoff reporting.
- Quickly design alignments (Horizontal/Vertical) using the fixed and floating element methods.
SUPPORT & TRAINING
Technical support and training are available. Call to inquire or visit the website for more information.
WHERE TO BUY
Buy directly from Transoft Solutions or through an authorized reseller. Visit the website for more details on purchasing ROAD CEM.