October - 2012
- ASCENT Courseware Assists Experienced AutoCAD user with Autodesk Certification
Princeton Universityâs Eric Witter applies his more than 20 years of AutoCAD experience as a CAD Archivist. As the Facilities Organizationâs information technology team leader, Eric administers all the CAD software and provides lunch-and-learn trainings as well as user support for colleagues.
- Western Washington University Evolves from Text Books to eBooks for Design Engineering Course
Teaching prospective design engineers how to use industry standard design tools like CATIA is an important part of the Engineering Technology curriculum at Western Washington University (WWU). Despite the departmentâs focus on advanced technology, each student had to carry two to three heavy, paper-based, software text books per course. With more than 200 students enrolled in these CAD design courses each year, the amount of paper used was also an environmental concern for this progressive university.
July - 2012
- OpenCL™: The Future of Accelerated Application Performance Is Now
- OpenCLâ¢, or Open Computing Language, is the first open programming standard for writing software for general-purpose computing across both CPUs and GPUs. That may not sound that important on the face of it. But consider this: applications accelerated with OpenCL can access the combined processing power of a computerâs GPU and CPU cores under a single unified platform â a game-changing development for users of professional graphics and computational design software.
- See More and Do More with AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to six independent display outputs simultaneously.
April - 2012
- Getting Started with Programming in MotionBuilder
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant Autodesk Developer Network
- Python Debugging in Maya 2011
April 2010, 30th
By Cyrille Fauvel
Autodesk Developer Network
- Decide what language is right for you in Autodesk MotionBuilder
Kristine Middlemiss, Developer Consultant
Autodesk Developer Network
July - 2011
- Bakery Relight: Interactive Lighting, Shading & Rendering for Pros
Bakery Relight™ is the first interactive, all-in-one 3D lighting and rendering solution for the high-end computer graphics market. It was created to streamline and accelerate workflows and to enhance the artistic process....
January - 2011
- e-SPECS for Revit: BIM Integrated Specifications Paper
e-SPECS is the first application to successfully integrate the construction drawings and specifications documents, beginning with a fairly simple interface to AutoCAD nearly a decade ago and followed up with a version for Revit not long after its acquisition by Autodesk.
- e-SPECS LPA Success Story
One of the largest architectural, planning, landscape and interior design firms in California, LPA, Inc. has a long history of architectural design and project management experience.
- e-SPECS Gilfillan Callahan Nelson Success Story
Gilfillan Callahan Nelson Architects is a fullservice architectural firm that specializes in designing public spaces for communities throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
July - 2009
Download the latest issue of the Autodesk® Partner Solutions Design Guide 2017 and subscribe to receive future issues and the quarterly email newsletter