Auto CAD Pocket Reference
Title: AutoCAD® Pocket Reference, 8th Edition
Authors: Cheryl R. Shrock and Steve Heather
Page Count: 375
Trim Size: 4½ x 7
Pub Date: June, 2018
Everyone needs a refresher sometimes. The 8th edition of the AutoCAD® Pocket Reference provides easy access to everyday information needed by AutoCAD users, including concepts, how-to, and fundamental commands. The pictures, explanations, and index are unparalleled by other references, as are the price and size. This 8th edition has been improved with the inclusion of both inch and metric measurements throughout to appeal to a more global audience. And now, with the inclusion of special “CAD-tips” throughout, this is the perfect “cheat sheet” reference, written by two of the foremost AutoCAD® expert teachers.
all new “CAD TIPS” woven throughout for visual engagement!
For the first time, this time-saving resource includes “CAD Tips” throughout the book to further engage readers and provide valuable insider information from a longtime expert in the field.
New and Improved Features
- Covers AutoCAD 2018 and 2019 software.
- All exercises will now include metric equivalents alongside the original imperial measurements.
- “Drawing Compare” and “Shared Views,” making working with clients and 3rd parties infinitely easier.
- New “CAD Tips” scattered throughout the book, providing shortcuts and suggestions from our expert author.
- Additional new features being released by AutoCAD to beta testers.
Cheryl Shrock is a retired Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in California. The AutoCAD Exercise Workbooks are the result of both her teaching skills and her industry experience. She also is an Autodesk® registered author.
Steve Heather has more than 30 years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer, and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is a Beta Tester for Autodesk®, testing the latest AutoCAD software, and a member of the AutoCAD® Customer Council.