Supported Autodesk Products: Autodesk AEC Collection, Autodesk MFG Collection
Compatible/Supported Operating Systems: MS-Windows: 10, 8, 7
Languages Supported: English
CAD Club – A Better Way to Learn
An investment in training leads to key improvements in capabilities, capacity, and job performance while reducing labor costs, error rates and project completion time. Advanced Solutions CAD Club is an all-inclusive, live-online, training subscription membership. It provides access to more than 90 live instructor-led online courses. Platinum and Enterprise levels gain additional access to a robust library of on-demand sessions.
“Our company needs a variety of training, our users have various experience levels…” Access more than 90 Autodesk Certified PILOT classes across multiple disciplines and levels. Classes sizes are small so everyone gets the most out of their class.
“It’s hard to get away from work, I need a flexible training schedule…” We have several class time offerings, morning, afternoon, and some evening classes. If those don’t work for you, check out our eLearn & Improve On-Demand Training.
“Training is expensive…” CAD Club is cost-effective, a full year of training for the cost of a 5-day course. With CAD Club you also get exclusive discounts on certified courseware and certification exams. Additionally, our courses can help you meet your Continuing Education requirements.
“I don’t know what classes I need to take…” We offer industry specific learning paths created by our instructors.
“What if I need extra help?” Access extra help through our Kick-off Meeting, CAD Club Office hours, and monthly Tech Talks.
- Kick-Off Meetings
- On-boarding sessions to increase your level of success in the CAD Club program by highlighting all of the aspects of being a CAD Club Member.
- Structured Learning Paths
- Learning paths are associated with professional industry titles, offering recommend courses to develop an optimal skill set.
- Continuing Education Credits
- Advanced Solutions CAD Club courses are accredited for Continuing Education Units, as well as corresponding Professional Development Hours.
- Tech Talks
- CAD Club Tech Talks are “lunch and learn” webinars hosted by our instructors, covering a wide variety of topics for the AEC and manufacturing industries.
- CAD Club Office Hours
- Students can meet with our instructors to discuss class material or other related questions regarding the software.
Prices start at $1995 for individual memberships. Contact us for special enterprise membership pricing.
Advanced Solutions1901 Eastpoint Parkway
Louisville, KY, 40223